Fire Caused by Defective Television Set

Our client was an 8-year-old boy who was staying overnight at his godparents’ house. While upstairs in bed, a television started on fire on the first floor. The fire quickly spread throughout the house. The children were trapped upstairs and died. Our client was one of four children who died in the fire. Our client was survived by his mother and one half-brother. Brian Monico has maintained a close relationship with the mother, who has become a close family friend. She has been at each of Brian’s children’s baptisms and many family parties.

View All Results